Divide and Conquer
· Drought tolerant
· Half-day sun
· Plants with solid color leaves in different shades of green (not striped or variegated leaves)
· Plants with flowers in purples; flowers in accent colors pink and yellow
· Tall perennial grasses
· Purple-leaved plants
· Hostas—solid color leaves (not variegated), especially the large "elephant ear" types
· Liriope—solid color leaves (not striped)
· Any spent Easter lilies or spring flowering bulbs
Seedlings that you can start now at home and contribute later in spring
· Zinnia seedlings
· Cleome seedlings
· Eastern Columbine seed (wildflower native to PA)
Bring plant divisions to church in such a way that they will last 1-2 weeks before planting if needed.
If you have other plants to suggest or contribute, please email Greg at Berzinsky@aol.com.