Monday, October 14, 2013

The Website is Upon Us

After more than eight years of blog posts, DMC News has reached its final day of posts. Not that I am ceasing to blog, but that my blog posts will move to the new Tenth website that begins sometime tomorrow. It is fitting then that I fly away tomorrow across country to Phoenix to refresh my creative energies. I am scheduling the Proverbs posts, so that they continue while I am away.

So beginning sometime around mid-day tomorrow, you will be going to www.tenth.org to find blog postings.
You ll notice at the bottom, there is a banner that says "under construction." The new website is very usable and has a lot of features and content, but there is still some old content that we are working on moving over. So there is a link to old.tenth.org at the bottom of every page, in case you need it.

The new website includes a new blog. You can access it at tenth.org/blog. It will include the announcements and devotionals from my blog, as well as expanded content from ministries throughout Tenth. Housing, job, and other offerings are available in a new "classifieds" section that members and friends of Tenth are welcome to post to, located at www.tenth.org/parishes/classifieds.

If you subscribe to my blog in a feed reader, (as all sophisticated readers are) you can subscribe to the new Tenth blog at www.tenth.org/blog.rss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home