Friday, May 27, 2005

I No See CD

"Nancy already has the cds," I told Valerie who wanted Nancy Hala to keep them to send to people requesting them (cds of my "Speaking the Truth in Love").
"Are you sure?" she replies, "Because Nancy says she doesn't."
"I gave them to someone to give to her. I remember distinctly someone saying that Nancy should have them, so I handed them over to whoever the person was. It probably was Dot."
As Valerie shut the door to see Dot, I pulled open my desk drawer to find the cds staring at me... The best I can figure is that Nancy or Dot sneaked back in and put them in my drawer. Surely, I could not recall what never took place.

Anyhow, copies are available through Nancy for $3.50, plus $1 for mailing. It would be best not to go through me to get one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home