Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Male housemate wanted in Center City or University City

I am looking for a male, Christian roommate who is either already in a two bedroom apartment in the city and looking for a roommate, or someone who is planning on moving to the city in the next couple of months and would like to find a place with me. I’m a quiet, laid back, easy-going person who enjoys cooking, listening to and playing music (guitar and some piano), and spending time with friends from college, young adults Bible study, and other social spheres.

Ideal location would be in Center City or University City, but really anywhere that has easy access to public transit would be alright with me. I’ll be working at one of the hospitals in the city and potentially evening and/or night shifts, so work and sleep hours may be a little sporadic for me, but that wouldn’t really affect anyone else living in the apartment.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in helping me out, feel free to call/text me at 267 697 9269 or email me at Scott.Hoeckele at gmail.com so we can arrange a time to meet. --Scott Hoeckele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home