Friday, May 25, 2012

I Can Hear You

Have you noticed that your hearing has been improving at worship? Actually, it is the sound system rather than your ears. I noticed the change when I came back and was sitting in my usual spot. I'm told that you can now even hear in the choir loft. The sound system is still being worked on, as new speakers are being added. Those of you sitting in the Amen corners will be able to say "Amen" sometime soon, as new speakers will be directed there. The back of the sanctuary will also have new speakers.

And even the pulpit area is getting new sound. I was a test hearer this morning, sitting in one of the pulpit chairs while Clive Stockdale read the Bible. I could hear every word! That means the next time Liam says something, then turns and looks at me while the congregation is chuckling, I will know what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home