Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tenth Member available for Afterschool Childcare in Parish 2

I am a high school teacher at an alternative school, looking to supplement my income during the school year by providing afterschool childcare for a local family.  I am both elementary and secondary school-certified, and have worked with all age groups.     

I am CPR/first aid certified and have a clean driving record and several references.  In addition to my full-time teaching position, I also head up the 2 year old Sunday School class at Tenth Presbyterian Church in Center City.  My home is in Ambler and my school is in Horsham and I would be more than happy to come straight from work to your home to care for your children.  I also have a comfortable minivan and would be available to transport your children to and from their afterschool activities.  If I can be of service to your family, please give me a call at 267-470-4706 or email me at misserin1993@aol.com.
Thank you,

Erin Millar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home