Friday, March 11, 2011

Tutoring Thanks

This thank you was sent to our English Tutoring directors from an Asian law student. The group meets on Friday nights.


Dear Martin and Machiko:
Thank you so so so much for what you've done for me during this semester, for which I am really really grateful! You are the kindest people I've ever seen in the world. I feel so lucky to know you through Friday English Class, through which I not only practiced my English, more importantly, I become to know more about the Bible and God, which won't happen without you. Although I am leaving for China few days later, I think the unforgettable experience in the Tenth Church will stay on my mind forever, and  I will always remember on the other side of the earth, there are a group of nice and interesting people teaching international students English and Bible!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home