Monday, September 27, 2010

Phillie Gold

So, I'm riding along the streets of Philadelphia, when at the corner I spot a pretty, young Phillies fan in her Phillies jersey and cap. But standing next to her is a Jason Werth look-a-like holding a World Series trophy replica painted in gold. But that's not the odd part. He is painted all in gold - his Phillies outfit, his hair, his face!

Well, you get all kinds in Philadelphia, I think, but...wait a minute. That girl looks like Ava Berzinsky. If that's Ava...no, it can't be! That's her dad, Greg! What is he doing? I found out what they both were doing, as I watched the news in the evening, and there they are again at the stadium! This picture is taken while they are being viewed by CNN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy Strong said...

That is so funny- because in watching one of the games this weekend (can't remember which), I saw "the Gold Guy" & was amazed at him. Who knew?!

3:25 PM  
Blogger dori said...

I think Greg has something with head to toe body spray paint...did you see his green army soldier Halloween costume last year? Inspired!...but I do wonder how he washes all that paint off!?

12:32 PM  
Blogger cskempf said...

I asked him; he said it's latex and it peels right off...er, umm,....ok

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home