Monday, June 28, 2010

Reception Thanks

Cathy Kempf - the Cookie Czar for yesterday's reception sent this in:

"Marion - Please put a thank you in the blog. So many people from all over the Tenth community participated. I believe we received over 200 dozen cookies. Some people even made it a project to bake 20 dozen or so. I'm thankful that the Lord prompted Sandy Hill and Heather Collins to volunteer for precisely the help we needed, and for the faithful quiet work of Otis Word and Sylvester Presley."

I walked in the preparation room, by the way, and saw the Kempf team at work - Cathy, Bob, Kate, and Annette. I should mention my own role, which was to do quality testing.

Joyce Ostertag made sure we did not pass out in the sun by providing the lemonade and water.

I tell, both of these women worked hard and with cheerfulness to bless the congregation.

1 Comments:

Blogger cskempf said...

And thanks to Jane and Paul Reimold, who were part of the team too!!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home