Thursday, February 14, 2008

Surprise Inheritance!

This is incredible. Not only have I won the Irish Lottery, but I am the recipient of a multi-million dollar inheritance from someone whom I don't know:

"I wish to notify you that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of £5,500,000.00GBP(Five million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. Until his death he was a major share holder in big companies which include textile and construction companies. He was a very great philanthropist during his life time.We therefore reckoned that you can receive this funds as you are qualified by your name identity. We
request that you kindly forward any proof of identity of yours, your current telephone and fax numbers and forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate division for th release of this sum of money to you."
Attorney Martin Chitty.
Mobile Number: +447045737
Mobile Number: +447031921
Fax: +4408704


Sorry everyone, but I am resigning now from the church so I can devote myself to my riches. I'll probably hear from the Capital Campaign Committee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home