Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Review of the WBE

The following email came in from a participant of last week's Workshop on Biblical Expostion.

"I write simply to wholeheartedly express my agreement with the purpose and work of this organization (Charles Simeon Trust) and to pass along my heartfelt thanks for all that you have done in making this year's Workshop on Biblical Exposition in Philadelphia a God-honoring, Christ-exalting, Spirit-uplifting event! The Word of God was and continues to be held high in our times together! Praise God! Thank you all!

"I continue to appreciate the teaching/training times. I've been at these meetings in Philadelphia since they began in 2006. They have been an encouragement to me to thinking biblically about what I am preparing to preach and how I am going about doing this God-given calling. The workshop times continue to be one of my favorite as we together think critically about passages and present what God has taught us and is teaching us from His Word.

"Thank you once again for your help and faithfulness to preaching, teaching, and training in God's Word as together we seek to proclaim Christ to our world through His Church! I want to say once again that I have sincerely enjoyed the week, have gotten to know My awesome God better, to know His Word better, and to know my fellow-brothers better! May you be encouraged and strengthened and may Jesus Christ continue to be praised through this ministry!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home