Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lucky Me

Wow! What a lucky person I am! I just received this email:


Attention: Lucky Winner,
We are happy to announce that you are one of our Lucky Four(4)Star Prize Winner in this months edition of the Irish Lottery in England. This makes you a proud winner of a cah prize of £1,350,000 To claim your prize it is important that you acknowledge your receipt of this correspondence.
(Email:irish_claimsdt@hotml.com)
Mr Michael Douglas.
provide him with your
Name:
Age/Sex:
Country:
Address:
Telephone/Fax:
Occupation:


Gosh, how lucky can I be! Should I go ahead and send my social security number now and my bank account info?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessie B said...

you could buy a really extra nice valentine for Ginger! What are you waiting for!

3:25 PM  
Blogger John Voorhis said...

And from Michael Douglas, no less!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Cora's Asian Oddyssey said...

Ah, the luck of the Irish and it isn't even St. Patty's Day!

Cora

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home