Friday, February 15, 2008

The Money Keeps Coming

We can now call off the Capital Campaign. I can pay for everything myself. Not only have I won this week the Irish Lottery and received millions in inheritance money, I am about to become a business partner that will net me millions more:

Greetings My Dear,
I hope this letter will not upset you, as we have no previous discussion on this matter. I am Lucia Clark, daughter of Mr. Clark Degema; a Liberian former Director of Liberian Mining corporation who was Assassinated by the Rebels fighting former President Charles Taylor's Government in Oct.2002.

My mother died of heart attack, one year after my Father's death. I become orphan without anybody to care for me, even the Government which my father served and lost his life. My father unsure of Liberia Political future had secretly moved the sum of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars [$3.5Million] out of Liberia and deposited it in a Comecial Bank here in Cote D'Ivoire. That was at the period when Liberia was facing United Nation Embargoes.

I left Monrovia to live in Abidjan, Ivory Coast as political refugees In August 2003 when the President; Mr. Charles Taylor was forced into exile. It was unfortunate that the Government did not make any arrangement to cover me in their plan to move to exile. So because of the Rebels coming into Monrovia, I have no alternative than to escape as they may kill me as they killed my father.

I hereby request you to assist me by acting as my late father's foreign business partner so that you will help me to transfer the money from the Bank here to your foreign account for investment purposes. You will also help me to migrate to your country to continue my life as orphan and with your guidance; the money will be invested in profitable ventures. Kindly inform me what percentage of the total sum you wish to receive as compensation for rendering your help.

You should please treat this matter as confidential, as I would not like to expose the existence of the money at the Bank for security reasons ranging from my refugee status here and my father's status as civil servant. Kindly study my request carefully and send your response to me as soon as possible,thanks in advance for saving my life.

Phone to reach me: +227059.

Yours Sincerely,
Lucia Clark


Wow! I save a life and reap millions for doing it! Do you think Lucia Clark is a long lost relative?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessie B said...

does the fact you are posting about these interesting messages mean the church's spam filters are down? :)

5:13 PM  
Blogger M Clark said...

These are what get through the filters. I get these regularly.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home