Thursday, July 13, 2006

Housing Wanted

I am a 25 year old single guy who is planning to attend Widener University beginning in September for my Doctorate of Physical Therapy. I am looking for housing somewhere near the school, most preferrably in the Woodlyn, Ridley Park, Prospect Park, Brookhaven area. I would love to share an apartment w/ another Christian guy if possible. Secondly, if a family had a room to rent out somewhere near this area, I would be open to that as well. It would be nice if I had access to a kitchen. I have a car so I would not need access to public transportation. Price is negotiatable. Thank you for posting this. I can be contacted via E-mail at fritler@yahoo.com or on my cell phone at 570-419-6850.
Jeremy Brose
2404 Fairview Terrace
Williamsport, Pa 17701

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home