Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Prayer Request

Dear Praying Friends,

On June 26, due to a workforce reduction, I lost my job at Unisys. I had been with the company 8 years, writing, producing, and directing videos and multimedia projects for the sales and marketing division. I left on good terms with a large body of work. I’d value everyone’s prayers as I seek God’s provision and direction for the future. Some of you may know that I was the director of Tenth’s 175th anniversary video, "This People, This Place," as well as "In My Father’s House," a video about our church’s orphan work in Liberia. As a result of these and other Christian projects I’ve made over the years, I am praying about and exploring the possibility of producing videos that help to multiply gospel ministry. Whether that is a full time or freelance situation depends on how God leads. Thank you for your prayers as Margaret and I wait on the Lord (Isaiah 64:3,4).

And please pray for the new strategic vision video I'm producing for the church, especially for the people we'll be interviewing, starting with Dr. Ryken tomorrow, July 11 at 3PM.

Sincerely in Christ,
Craig Claudin
mcclaudin@verizon.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home