Monday, February 20, 2006

Your Restaurant Guide

Ginger and I ate at La Fontana for Valentines. We quite enjoyed it. I had veal and she salmon, both of which were excellent. Good friendly service. We give it a two thumbs up. Tried Ted's Montana Grill for lunch today with Sarah. I enjoyed my bison meatloaf. Ginger had a bowl of chili and Sarah a hamburger. It's a place for people with big appetites, (which must be why Aaron Messner recommended it). I'd say it's more of a man's restaurant. Half expect to see animal heads on walls. Instead, there are quotes by Ted, John Wayne, and Will Rogers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old Timers at Tenth probably already know the good eateries around Tenth. Kathy and I have been at Tenth just about two years now. Some of our favorites: Little Pete's right up the street for a good fast inexpensive breakfast before church; Capriccio's for high-priced coffee between services; and Ernesto's on Spruce for Sunday lunch.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home