Friday, February 03, 2006


Tomorrow, the IT committee is meeting (I don't know what IT means; it's something about technology.) I am on the agenda the first hour to discuss how we might restructure our administrative operations (and perhaps ministry) in light of the technological changes taking place in the world.


Anonymous JohnV said...

Information Technology!

BTW, Amy and I are sick with the flu, so I may not be there.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Chuck Boyce said...

I will try to be there, but I can't stay afterwards to participate in the workday as I have ridiculous amounts of things I have to do.

IT is an acronymn for Information Technology (as opposed to the funky looking gifts in the eBay ads on TV).


10:18 PM  
Anonymous hdp said...

> (and perhaps ministry)

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

(see: this blog)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home