Friday, September 28, 2012

APS Banquet

Julie Yoon sent this in to me:

May I give you my little plug about the Annual Alpha Pregnancy Fundraiser banquet being held October 18? Sophie Kim posted a "save the date" message for me on your blog back in August, but I'm sure many have forgotten about this. As a board member I'm asking if you can spread the news....It's an enjoyable event that people at Tenth should come. They will enjoy a nice dinner while listening to inspiring testimonies of some of Alpha's clients....mainly moms and their stories of how they kept their babies and how Alpha helped them. There will also be a guest speaker who will definitely share profound, meaningful views about how to impact the women and their families in Philadelphia. I have been telling people to make it a [unromantic/unprivate] date night, girls' night out, guys' night out, a Bible study group fellowship outing. Here is the link to the event. Even if people cannot come, there is still a way for them to make a one time donation or become monthly donors on the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home