Monday, August 29, 2011

Evangelistic Gift

Not that I am marketing my own book, but this really is James Boice's book (Come to the Waters), so I can advertize a little. Ginger and I are using it for our daily devotions together. One thing that I had already known but am being impressed upon again is how evangelistic the devotional is. We have been going through his devotions in John and almost everyone includes a direct call upon the unbeliever to make a decision for Christ. So if you have a friend that you want to be exposed to the gospel and be confronted regularly with a call for a decision, this would be a good book to give. Especially to friends who typically would not read a book. They may from time to time pick a devotional up, and as likely as not, read about the gospel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home