Thursday, July 28, 2011

August 7 Sermons

I have received a couple of requests wanting to know when Liam would not be preaching, so that they can safely leave town on that Sunday. He will be away August 7. But for those of you more spiritual and don't care what accent is coming from the pulpit, you will be interested to know that Paul Tripp is preaching in the morning and I in the evening.


Paul will be preaching from Psalm 51:1-11, "Confession Is a Grace." Probably the best way to prepare for his message is to read his book,Whiter Than Snow, which is a collection of meditations on Psalm 51. Copies are available in the church bookstore. I will continue in Ephesians, which puts me in 6:10-13, "Standing Firm," about spiritual warfare. The way to prepare for my message is to watch cool battle movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home