Tuesday, April 05, 2011

searching for a roommate

  • Ideal move in date by the beginning of May but we can work something out if you need to move in towards the end of May or beginning of June. My landlord is graciously giving me a bit of time in my search for a roommate.
  • Second floor rowhome apartment in the Brewerytown/Fairmount neighborhood of Philly; about a 5-10 minute walk to the Philadelphia Museum of Art and Kelly drive.
  • Rent is $550 per month plus utilities. You would need to provide first and last month's rent when you move in
  • Public transportation is very accessible; there is a bus/trolley stop in front of my place.
  • You would have a spacious bedroom with a huge, antique looking, built in closet.
  • Kitchen, spacious living/dining area, and full bathroom
  • I also have a medium sized, friendly dog, who comes with the place.
If you or anyone you know of is looking for a place to live, please contact me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home