Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Notes and Prayer

So, how well are you listening to my sermons? This link will take you to the notes of Emily Lehman that she took of the sermon, "Walking in Love." The prayer requests below were sent in by someone listening in on webcast to last Sunday's sermon, "Deceptive Living." I've included them as they are applicable to us all.
I was listening to the morning sermon on webcast today.
Please pray for me:
1. That I do not even dare to give in to any of the behaviors condemned by Ephesians 5:3.
2. That I follow the rules of Jesus, even the ones I don't like, but come to love His rules and Him more and more.
3. That I do not measure myself even against my Christian neighbor, but against God's standards.
4. That I don't let myself be deceived by my outward restraints, but measure my inner and outward thoughts, words, and deeds by God's standards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home