Friday, February 25, 2011

Nada's Blog

Nada Ghattas is a Tenth member. This is her profile to her blog. Be sure to check it out. Nada particularly likes posting Bible verses. I like the posting for Tuesday, February 22.

Hi. I am Deaf and have Cerebral Palsy. My life is not easy. However, I believe that God's Word is true, filled with wisdom. It comforts me. I know that Jesus loves me. I love Tenth Presbyterian Church. My friends love me and I love them. I enjoy evening worship because I have good interpreters in ASL (Roz and Jen) to help me understand the Bible. If there was no Deaf Ministry I would feel frustrated. I praise God for the Deaf Ministry. I will use God's Word always and depend on the Lord always.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve in Philly said...

Thanks be to our Lord for Nada's blog! It's a consistent encouragement to me. And an excellent way to have more Scripture in your life. Nada ministers to me often; it's a bookmark of great blessing. --- Steve Bachman

1:41 PM  
Blogger Judith Sue Mattson said...

It is a great blessing to watch Nada, her family, and her translater signer in the front of church on Sunday evenings! Such enthusiasm!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home