Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Congregational Dinner and Meeting

The congregational dinner and meeting is this Friday.

The Dinner is at 6:00. For that you need to register online or call in, 215.735.7688. Actually, I just registered online. I know, I know, I should have registered earlier! Anyhow, it was very easy. Here is the link. Give it a try. The link takes you to a page that gives info about the dinner and childcare. Then you will see "Register" at the bottom. You will see info eventually about paying. I thought I would have to pull out a credit card, but I am given the option to pay in person, so I clicked that.

The actually Meeting begins at 7:30 in the Sanctuary. We will be:
1) Voting on the nominees for elders, deacons, deaconesses, nominating committee, and trustees;
2) Reviewing and voting on the budgets - Church Ministry, Outreach, and Building Improvements;
3) Hearing a report on the status of the Capital Campaign projects;
4) Hearing a report from the Pastoral Selection Committee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home