Monday, November 22, 2010

Help with moving needed 11/27

Able to help with a South Philly to West Philly move? (Sat. 11/27) I'm a female (despite the name) 10th Pres. attender who needs to move Saturday 11/27 from a temporary room in South Philly to a 2nd floor apt. in West Philly. Having just moved here from the DC area 7 weeks ago I haven't gotten to know enough people quite yet and, with it being Thanksgiving weekend, am hoping to find 2 to 3 people to help me load and unload some things. To give you an idea, I have some boxes of books/papers/dishes/clothing and 3 pieces of furniture (light dresser, Ikea desk to be taken apart, and light twin mattress set). The heaviest item I have to move is a window A/C unit. I can't provide monetary compensation but can provide breakfast and lunch. If you are able to help, please email me or call: 530-867-2071 (cell). Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home