Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Holy Ground

I am reading an excellent book - Holy Ground:Walking with Jesus as a Former Catholic. It is by Chris Castaldo. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to understanding their Catholic friends, but especially for former Catholics who may still be struggling somewhat with their departure from their church. Along with being informative, Castaldo shows deep respect for his former church. This is not an attack on the Catholic faith, but rather a sensitive treatment of the prilgrimage that many Catholics have made to the Evangelical faith.

2 Comments:

Blogger wainwright161lw said...

I downloaded this book to my Kindle at lunch today! For those of us who are Presbyterian R. C. (reformed or recovering Catholic, depending on your point of view) it's excellent so far. Maybe this will stop my friends from responing to some of my questions with, "Your Catholic is showing".

4:43 PM  
Blogger wainwright161lw said...

I downloaded this book to my Kindle at lunch. So far it's great especially for those of us who are Presbyterian R. C. (reformed or recovering Catholic depending on your point of view. Maybe this will stop my friends from answering some of my questions with, "Your Catholic is showing".

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home