Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Childcare Calamity

Parents, you are saying to yourself, "That parenting seminar with Paul Tripp looks helpful. We should go. We'll have to register for that." So this week goes by, then next week. It's the end of September, but you know the seminar is not till late October. You've got time, you think. So the first week of October comes and you finally go online to register. "Oh good, they have childcare. I'll sign my children up for that. How covenient!"

It is then that the bitter truth hits. October 3, the first Sunday of the month, was the deadline to get childcare. "No! It can't be!" you cry. You call your friend for commiseration who is also going. She will want to know too about this calamity. But, she responds, "I signed my children up two weeks ago. I didn't want to miss the deadline."

Aghh! That makes it even worse.

Avoid such heart-wrenching trauma. Go online today and register.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home