Friday, November 06, 2009

Last Call!

For One Name, One Call: Bootcamp for World Christians! This morning conference begins tomorrow with registration at 8:30 am in the Narthex, and the plenary session by Rich Wolfe at 9:00 am in the Sanctuary.

An awesome children's conference will be held simultaneously in the Catacombs. All I can say is, I wish I weren't so tall so that I could pass for a 12-year-old!

Nursery will also be provided.

AND, we have $5 reduced rate parking at the parking garage on South Street, between 17th and 18th Streets (you must stamp your parking ticket at Tenth in order to get the reduced rate).

So, bring your family! Bring your friends! Bring your Bible study groupies!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger C.Brubaker said...

hmmm...NOW I have a real dilemma..being shorter than the average 12 year old these days, I have more opportunities to choose from than most GO attendees!! FINALLY being short is paying off!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home