Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Room for Rent

Location: the Fairmount area of Philadelphia on Cambridge St., between 28th & 29th Sts. The Philadelphia Art Museum and Kelly Drive is only about a 10 minute walk and there are lots of great restaurants and bars nearby.

It is a newly renovated two bedroom rowhome with one bathroom, heat, and central air. I have a small, 30 pound dog (beagle/french bull dog mix), who is very sweet and friendly. Rent for one person would be approximately $537.50 plus utilities. Security, first, and last month's rent would be needed at the time of signing the lease.

I would prefer only Christian women to respond please. I need someone to move in by November 1. You can contact me at 856-577-6023 or send me an email if you have any further questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home