Friday, February 27, 2009

DMC Resources


This is Marion reporting from sunny Naples, FL. I am wrapping up my study leave work (Ginger and her parents will attest that I spent 8-10 hours a day working). The weather was a bit cooler than anticipated. We wore wind breakers in the morning on the beach!

You can check out the fruit of my labors at DMC Resources. It is a website that contains all my sermons and writings I could find, plus additional resources. I hope you will find it helpful to you. Church officers will find a page devoted to materials for them.

The highlight of our trip was celebrating the 100th birthday of my Uncle Marion in South Carolina. Here is picture of him with me, Jean, and Ginger.

1 Comments:

Blogger C.Brubaker said...

New site looks great!
Great picture too!!

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home