Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Will He Find?

It took awhile to hack into Phil's computer, but I finally got in. Here is the manuscript of last Sunday's sermon on Ecclessiastes 7:13-18, "The Crook in the Lot."

He did a pretty good job on a difficult passage. Let's see what he does next Sunday with verses 27-28: "Behold, this is what I found, says the Preacher, while adding one thing to another to find the scheme of things - which my soul has sought repeatedly, but I have not found. One man among a thousand I found, but a woman among all these I have not found." According to the NIV, we should add "upright" in front of man and in front of woman. I'm hoping we will have at least a thousand women show up to hear Dr. Ryken expound this verse!

2 Comments:

Blogger C.Brubaker said...

Well..I don't know about "upright" but the three Brubaker women will be there...so you only need 997 more!

11:46 PM  
Blogger s duggan said...

looking forward to it count me and my daughter in (for coming to hear not for having masterd "upright") so only 995 left.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home