Friday, January 16, 2009

Chicken or Egg?

I again turned to the pastoral staff to answer another perplexing question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Phil – I don't know which came first, but whichever team I am on will finish first.

Paul Tripp – I usually prepare a special sauce with the egg before basting the chicken.

Carroll – I eat the egg first for breakfast, then chicken for lunch.

Bruce – It depends upon the traditions of the culture I am ministering in on my mission trip.

Cora – Whichever comes first, it must be fresh and containing no preservatives.

Jonathan – All I know is that the Mets laid an egg and the Cardinals turned chicken.

David – Do you need an egg for chicken soup?

Paul Jones – As long as neither one is placed in the Christmas tree, I don’t care.

Pat – Chicken? Egg? How did they get in the building? I’ll set traps.

Marion – This must be some kind of Gamecock joke. It’s not funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home