Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Good Morning

"Good morning, Tenth Church."

"Hello, could you tell me what the sermon will be Sunday?"

"I Forgot."

"Can you look it up?"

"I told you, I Forgot."

"Yes, I know you told me. Why don't you look it up?"

"I don't need to. I've already told you the sermon title, I Forgot."

"You are so frustrating! At least tell me about the evening service."

"All You Need Is Love."

"What I need is a straight answer!"

(I suppose I am not the best person to be answering the phone for the church. I am preaching Sunday morning, by the way, and again dipping into Psalm 78, specifically verses 9-11. If interested, you can read my previous two messages in that psalm at my link DMC Messages. You will find the first sermon under the January 2006 archive link. The second sermon will be the first one you see at the site.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home