Monday, November 12, 2007

To Texas!

Ginger and I leave Tuesday morning for Texas - the home state of my father - to visit first my sister Jean, then my daughter Jean. We return the 27th. If you want something posted, send it to Dot (dboersma@tenth.org) or Nancy (nhala@tenth.org). I expect to do some posting, but not the usual amount of material.

Don't forget the Philadelphia Marathon this Sunday. You will find a posting from last week about it.

Pray for the staff to somehow survive without me.

Today is both Pat Canavan's and Paul Tripp's birthday. There must have been some strange alignment of the stars that night!

1 Comments:

Blogger C.Brubaker said...

lol!!!!!!!

(Someone may tell me I shouldn't be
encouraging him, but I just can't help myself.)

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home