Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Full Deck

As of yesterday, I am now playing with a full deck of cards, having turned 52. Some wondered this past year if I was a card to short, and the answer is yes. But I hope in the coming years to have a few extra cards up my sleeves.

I visited the King Tutankamun exhibit with Ginger and my sister Jean. We had a pleasant supper with Sarah at The Meritage where I enjoyed roasted squab. I was actually in the church for a couple of hours and was treated to "Happy Birthday" sung by the heavenly, harmonious voices of the church staff.

1 Comments:

Blogger s duggan said...

Congratulations!! As long as you don't start shuffling now that you have your full deck you should be fine! Glad to hear you got to take some time with family to celebrate the day! Did you enjoy King Tut? Paul is taking the day off Tuesday so that he can accompany the kids and I to see it.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home