Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Managing Your Money

From John Voorhis:

I thought you might be interested in an update regarding the Managing Your Money class – to date, we have had an average of 250 downloads for each session, which equates to having 250 more people in the class!

We have also put together a Resources page on tenth.org containing the lecture notes and other handouts, the official class bibliography, a list of books and web sites recommend by the class participants, personal finance templates and tools, etc. You can find this page here.

3 Comments:

Blogger s duggan said...

The link doesn't seem to be showing up can you please re list it here in comments

2:32 PM  
Blogger s duggan said...

Actually I went and found it myself at http://www.tenth.org/index.php?id=money

Question: Who ran the class, as the church librarian I would like to talk to them about which books on the bibliography they would see as priorities if don't already have them since I know my budget can't handle that extensive a set of recommendations in addition to other needs.

2:38 PM  
Blogger M Clark said...

Bryce Bartruff.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home