Monday, November 06, 2006

Missionopoly

What a fun Saturday evening! Missionopoly was fantastic! I must admit I was a bit skeptical months ago when I heard that opening night of the Missions Conference would be a game. It turned out to be a great event in several ways I can think of:

- Got the different generations interacting with one another
- Got everyone involved in meeting the missionaries
- Got the most interest and involvement in the missions displays
- Kept up everyone's interest throughout the evening
- Got many people involved through helping with the booths
- Brought in Carroll Wynne from sabbatical to lead his team to victory

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There were some roving photographers at the event. Will any of their photos be posted on the web?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Christiana said...

I have a number of the photos on my computer and do hope to post some online.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Joe Brydges said...

Now we know what Carroll Wynne was realy doing while on Sabatical (practicing Missionopoly). Great job Carroll.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home