Monday, September 18, 2006

Colombia report

Bruce wrote yesterday:

Things have been going well here. I´ve spoken at two graduations. The 2 hour session on baptism was very well received in Santa Marta. This morning I will be preaching at Ismael Quintero´s church. He is with the PCA and last night received his Ph.D. with MINTS.

As other times I´ve been here I saw some excitement with gunshots and police chasing a car in Santa Marta by the children´s home. The day after I left Barranquilla but Neal Hegeman was still there, a tornado went through a few blocks away from where they were and a couple hundred people were injured and some buildings damaged.

This afternoon I go to Villavicencio with the team and a couple of local pastors.
Bruce will be giving a report on Sunday evening about his time in Colombia. This Sunday at 1 pm is the monthly Missions Luncheon featuring Ken and Donna and the team that visited North Africa and France.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home