Tuesday, July 18, 2006

STTIL - Have You Read It?

Are you reading or listening to the Speaking the Truth in Love talks? I ask this because my work at the church is impressing upon me more and more the necessity of Christians putting these principles into practice in the church, in marriages, and in other relationships. I am requiring all staff to read it and will teach it at staff meetings beginning in the fall. I've distributed copies to all church officers and about 300 copies have been picked up. If you have not read STTIL yet, please do so. You can link to the audio and print copies by clicking Speaking the Truth in Love on the righthand column.

1 Comments:

Blogger cskempf said...

yes, i'm printing them out to take with me when doing errands and bob is downloading them on his ipod. good for the heart, good for discussion.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home