Friday, March 31, 2006

CCA Banquet

Spring is fundraising banquet season, and City Center Academy's is next Friday, April 7. Invitations are going out by table hosts, but it occurs to me that some of my blog readers may want to attend and would like to be asked. If you fit that category, email me. The purpose of the banquet, of course, is to present the school to potential donors. Others who would come would be families looking for a school, others who may want to get personally involved with CCA, and still others who are church leaders who can publicize the school in their churches and communities.

It will be a fun evening. Instead of bringing in an outside speaker, the program will present teachers, students, and alumni "Celebrating the School Family." So you will get a good feel for the school.

So again, email me at mclark@tenth.org, if you would like to attend, and I will see that you get an invite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home