Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Surveys

Schedule time to take the Strategic Planning Survey. Responses are due January 1. You find the surveys posted at the church website. You can either fill out the survey online or download the survey, fill it out on the computer, and then email back. I did the latter. I discovered the trick that if I double click my answer, a screen will pop up allowing me to fill in a check mark. Give yourself an hour or more to complete the survey. That's why I downloaded mine. You particularly need to read the "Report to Session" document first, so as to have a feel for the context of these questions. You may also use the larger document to review as well. It includes all the reports submitted. Most of the questions asked about staff positions come directly from those reports. I'm told there is a way to do a word search, but I don't know how. You techs guys send some tips.

In danger of getting lost in the Strategic Planning process is the Talent Survey. We had a good start with responses, but now has pretty much died out, with a little over 100 responses. That survey is also on the church website. Right now, it can only be printed out. We'll see if we can format it to be filled out online as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marion,

To search in either the SPC Report or appendixes, click the "Search" button (the one with the binoculars for an icon) or just press CTRL - F.

I'll see about getting the Talent survey on the site as well as soon as I can.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home