Monday, December 12, 2005

Giving News

I am continuing my experiement with automatic giving to the church through my bank. I am set up for a payment to be processed the day after each paycheck. I've also informed the church collectors of how the checks should be distributed among the three budgets. I still leave some of the tithe to write personal checks or use cash to place in the offering plate or to give as so led. If you want to send in automatically and would like to designate how the money is to be distributed, send an email to ckennedy@tenth.org.

It is important to designate. If you don't, your contribution will go to the Church Ministry (General) Budget only. You must designate Missions and Building, for the money to go to those budgets. By the way, indicate dollar amounts rather than percentages, when sending in a payment or check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home