Monday, November 14, 2005

Missions Conference

What a great missions conference! Bruce and the Missions Commission must be commended for choosing an excellent them (Spiritual Warfare and Prayer) and superb preachers. I knew something was up when George Murray asked for a wireless mike! If you missed the conference, be sure to get a tape or go to the webcast and listen to Clive Calver's and George Murray's messages. I don't know if a copy is available of the evening message on November 6. I will look into it.

Our prayer meetings were overflowing. The Sunday prayer meeting at 4:00 for the Persecuted Church at 30 people, and the 5:30 meeting had over 20. Pray that these numbers are but the start of an increase participation in corporate prayer throughout the church. Some of my readers have noted the inconvenient meeting times. I encourage you to start other meetings at other locations. It would be great to have monthly prayer meetings in each parish.

Let me hear your comments on the conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home