Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ryken at Barnes and Noble

Ryken's Bible Handbook. Phil will be at Barnes & Noble on Rittenhouse Square at 7:00 pm this Thursday to give a brief presentation of the book and then have a question and answer time. Copies will be available for purchase and signing. Invite a neighbor. This is an excellent opportunity to introduce them to your pastor and other church members. Buy them a book and have Phil sign it for them. What book to give than a handbook that helps them read the Bible. Tell Phil I sent you.

1 Comments:

Blogger JesseHubley said...

I glanced through the book on my lunch the other day (I work in the building right next to B&N). It has an extremely impressive layout complete with maps, outlines, key verses, etc.
I am excited to purchase it and to hear what Phil has to say about it tonight. Quite a deal too - $19.95 for a hardcover!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home