Monday, September 26, 2005

Church Help

I received an email this morning suggesting a Tenth Press article about the help that our members may receive, both physically and spiritually. There are evidently many who for various reasons don't feel comfortable turning to the church for help. I discussed this very subject with the New Members class yesterday. Some people rave about the friendliness and care that we give; others bemoan the lack of it. Pray for us who are ministers, pastoral staff, elders, and deacons/esses who are entrusted with God for the care of our people, that we may be wise, diligent, and strong in service.

Meanwhile, I you need help or you know of someone needing help, I hope that you will let me or someone in the church know. One of the things I do to is make connections, and can often help by getting you connected with the right person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home