Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Preacher Man

So you don't miss, hear is a comment posted regarding Bruce McDowell:

Meredith said...
Did you say that Bruce spoke *27* times??? That is an unbelievably intense and exhausting schedule! Teaching the Word is even more intense that other things, because of what the Holy Spirit does through it -- especially through Bruce. I remember being on a bus a few years ago in Turkey with a team from Tenth. It was very early in the morning and as I dozed off in the back of the bus, I heard Bruce ask our two translators what they were studying at university. When I woke up about 15 minutes later, I heard him saying, '...and that's why Jesus had to die for our sins.' Sure wish I'd been awake to hear how he got to that in such short time! We are still in touch with those two translators and pray that the seed Bruce sowed will soon bear fruit.

I'm very glad you published part of his report to Colombia and I hope our congregation prays regularly for his strength and ministry. Bruce is one of the most gifted evangelists around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home