Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Looking for a Roommate

Hello, I am Jennifer. I am 31 years old, counselor/therapist by trade in the city and I am looking for Christian roommates to share a house and part of life with in the city. I currently attend Liberti Fairmount church and have been a Christian for about three years. Sharing and building each other’s faith is important to me in a living situation, as well as being there for each other. I have lived in Philadelphia for about 8 years in different parts of the city and am open to where I move, although my preference is CC/S. Philadelphia.
About me as a person and roommate:  I am very respectful of space, am financially responsible and strive to keep things neat and clean. I value time by myself but I also like socializing with people often and need it too. I have really grown as a person having roommates, because it has allowed me to be more selfless and serving. I am a sensitive, open and caring person but not perfect and just trying to grow in my faith and God’s grace.

One more thing: I do have a friendly cat named Godiva that I am trying to keep but I recognize that a lot of people can’t or don’t like pets so I am contemplating trying to find a home for her if I can’t find a situation that fits. Please let me know if you are open to her though, she is very friendly. I am willing to put down a pet deposit too but she doesn’t scratch and I maintain pet cleanliness in the house.

Please contact me if you have any questions/interest. Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home