Thursday, November 08, 2012

Coming to Philadelphia

I currently live in TN and work as Early Childhood Director at Goodlettsville Cumberland Presbyterian Church. I recently received an internship at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children and will be moving to the area late December or Early January. The internship lasts through May. I am looking to put some feelers out for a home church, but also to make some meaningful connections with other young adults and students. I have not yet secured housing, but am interested in connecting with someone who might want to share the cost of rent. I am really easy going, laid back, low maintenance and love the Lord. Living in college dorms at a private Christian College was successful for me. I also have experience helping to take care of elderly and am open to any options in this area. I can grocery shop, provide companionship and house clean if need be as part of a living arrangement. Please let me know if you have any further ideas and suggestions. I am looking forward to my time in Philly and the opportunities for finding a local Body of Believers and growing in every way. Please contact me at: michellearnts@hotmail.com


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home