Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Housing Need for Curtis Student

My name is Gideon Whitehead. I am a classical guitarist and an incoming student in the artist diploma program at the Curtis Institute of Music. As I prepare for my arrival in Philadelphia this fall, my main concern is to find a place to live that is affordable and, if at all possible, a place where I can live with other Christians.
During my undergraduate studies I lived in a house with a number of other Christian young men. I found that this kind of living situation was greatly beneficial for my spiritual growth, and I would be very happy to have a similar living arrangement to this during my time at Curtis.

Alternatively, I would be very happy to rent a room from a family. I do not need a lot of space in which to live as I will most often be at the school and I will be on the Curtis meal plan. I am also very open to suggestions regarding a place to live. Distance from the school is not really a problem provided I have parking or am near some kind of public transportation. If anyone has any ideas, I would very much appreciate any help that you may be able to give. Please contact me via phone at 616-490-2081 or via email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home