Friday, February 24, 2012

Wanted: Homes for Kittens



I am looking for homes for three kittens (almost full-grown now) remaining from a litter of four that I rescued last spring along with their feral mother. I have Peter Tigermania (gray-striped), John-Paul Christopher Columbus (mostly white with black spotting), and Mary Maggie Martha Washington (all gray with white chest, tummy and paws). These kittens are delightful and entertaining, and their personalities are nearly identical to those of their namesakes. They are healthy and full of energy. I’ve had all of them spayed and/or neutered, and they are current on all of their shots. I am so attached to them that it will be very hard to part with them. But it would make me feel much better knowing they went to homes of some of my brother and sisters at Tenth. That way, hopefully, I could visit them from time to time and see how they are doing. If you are interested in meeting any of them and possibly adopting one or more, please email or call: 215-300-1507.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home